Thursday, June 14, 2007

INFP


Hey...so apparently I'm an INFP...which actually kind of fits me pretty well.

I-Introvert
N-Intuition
F-Feeling
P-Perceiving

I've been going to these career counseling things trying to figure out what to do when I graduate and what my options will be for someone with a Bachelor's in English with a minor in writing. I'd really love to just write for a living but I know that takes some time. Books are my passion so anything surrounding them would be nice too. Then there's the teaching option which I keep circling back to. I just really want to be able to do something I love to do and get paid to do it. My job right now is far from ideal but I've stuck with it because of circumstances. I can't do it forever nor would I want to.

Maybe I'll post more about this INFP thing later. The Meyers-Briggs test is definitely an interesting measuring tool and seems to be fairly accurate. Well at least I have this summer to try and get things all straightened out...I'll be taking one class and then I should have my degree after that. I can't wait. It's odd to feel excited and a little scared at the same time but I do...though excitement definitely dominates.

No comments: